Hard Landscape Gardener for luxury Private Estate in Highgate
We are for an experienced Hard Landscaper to join our client’s team to help assist the Head Gardener maintaining the existing Hard Landscaping and installing new hard landscaping when required.
The garden is in Highgate, North London and is over 10 acres, one of London’s and most prestigious private gardens. The garden consists of formal Lawns, Mixed Borders, Water features, Knot garden, woodland garden and formal bedding all maintained to the highest of standards.
- Knowledge of Hard Landscaping materials/techniques and best practices
- Paving installation and repair
- Brickwork construction and repair
- Block paving installation and repair
- Drainage installation and maintenance
- A recognised Horticultural/Landscaping qualification
- A good all-round knowledge of Horticulture
- Knowledge and use of hand tools and machinery
- Good team player with strong communication skills
- Experience of water features and pond maintenance
- Excavator/digger licence
- Abrasive wheels (angle grinder) certificate
- PA1/PA6 spraying certificates
Salary & Benefits:
- £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Excellent Company benefits + pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Uniform provided
We are in a position to organise initial skype/telephone interviews immediately and our client is looking to onboard the successful candidate as soon as lockdown restrictions are lifted. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity.
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry