Operations Manager for a boutique 5 Star Hotel near Maidenhead
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an individual to oversee this boutique hotel when the General Manager is not in the business
This outstanding 5 star hotel near Maidenhead has contacted Goldenkeys and is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join their property!
This role will oversee 60 members of staff throughout the various departments including 10 in the kitchen, 9 in the restaurant and 30 working on front desk and servicing rooms.
Salary & Benefits:
- Outstanding basic salary of 50,000!
- 4 weeks holiday + 8 bank holidays!
- Amazing staff discounts and a wealth of benefits
- Live in available if required
- You are a great leader and strive to develop and motivate the team
- You are a passionate role model, displaying explicit knowledge and awareness of standards, forever determined to delight our guest with impeccable service
- You will have the ability to remain calm taking logical decisions and immediate actions
- The ideal candidate will have previous management experience in a Rooms Division Manager role/Front of House Manager/Operations Manager role within a 5 star environment as well as experience in a food and beverage department
- Relevant experience of working within boutique 4/5 star hotels
- Impeccably groomed and with a keen eye to detail
- Genuine passion for the industry and to provide a luxury service to hotel guests
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry.