Chef de Partie – New opening – 5 Star Hotel – Hampshire
An exciting new 5-star luxurious hotel is opening in Hampshire and they are looking for dedicated and passionate Chef de Partie’s that follow their ethos that local and bio-dynamically grown food is key to making the perfect dish. There has been no expense spared and my client is looking for chefs to start immediately.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £24,000 plus up to £4,000 service charge
- Fantastic work life balance
- 40 hour contract with overtime paid
- 4 weeks holiday
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
- The perfect candidate will have a real passion for sourcing food locally and for bio-dynamically grown food. Working within a kitchen of a similar culture would be extremely desirable.
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Demi Chef de Partie that has previous experience within 4/5 Star hotels and/or Rosetted kitchens that is looking for a new and exciting role within one of the most iconic hotels within the UK.
- Similarly, the role would also suit an experienced Chef de Partie that has worked in 5 Star Hotels and/or Rosetted restaurants who wants to make the next step in their career working in a highly recognised kitchen.
- The ideal chef will have a proven track record of delivering the very best food.
- Working within 2 brand new kitchens, you will need to maintain the extremely high standard.
- Reporting to the Head chef, you will be a vital part of the brigade.
- Training junior staff while working well within a brigade of up to 35 chefs.
- You will be responsible for your own section as well as junior chefs.
- You will be out in the farm foraging as well as in the kitchen.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry