Junior Sous Chef – 3 Rosette Modern Cuisine Restaurant – Farringdon, London - £32,000
Our client is a Modern British Style Restaurant Farringdon, London that is looking for a professional and hard-working Junior Sous Chef. As a Junior Sous Chef, you will be the Second in Command of a forward-thinking restaurant with a passion for Modern Style cuisine, leading the Brigade in the absence of the Head Chef and have an ambition to learn how to run a kitchen with the view of running the Brigade in the future.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary of £32,000 DOE.
- Set days off every week.
- Working under an acclaimed Head Chef who has worked at multiple Michelin Star Restaurants.
- 4 weeks holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
You will have experience working as a Senior Chef de Partie / Junior Sous Chef at a 2 or 3 Rosette Restaurant / Boutique 5 Star Hotel.
The perfect candidate will have a passion for Modern Style Cuisine using British produce.
The Ideal Junior Sous Chef will have an ambition to continue to gain experience and learn new skills and processes of the kitchen with a view to oversee the kitchen in the future.
As a Junior Sous Chef, you will be passionate about providing high standard dishes that aim to exceed expectations.
- Working in a kitchen with a great atmosphere within a close-knit team of 4 Chefs.
- Ensuring the standard of food and service is maintained in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Training Junior Chefs in the kitchen and coming up with innovative ideas for the tasting menu.
- Learning how to run a kitchen, both operationally and logistically to help you progress your career.
Don’t miss out! Send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry