Chef de Partie – Forward-Thinking Asian Restaurant – up to £26,000 DOE – Straight shifts!!!
An exciting Restaurant based in central Wokingham is on the lookout for a competent Chef de Partie ideally with Asian cuisine experience but not essential. This project is an extremely exciting one to get involved with working under an acclaimed Head Chef, cooking amazing Asian dishes.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £26,000 depending on experience.
- Straight shifts!!
- Sunday/Monday closed with Tuesday working 9 – 5 doing prep work.
- 4 weeks holiday
- Pension Scheme
The perfect candidate will have a real passion for cooking who wants to learn more about Asian cusine.
This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Demi/Chef de Partie that has previous experience within cooking Asian food, or a passion for learning more about the food & culture.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering the very best food.
- Working within a brand new kitchen, you will need to maintain the extremely high standard.
- Reporting to the Head chef, you will be a vital part of the brigade.
- You will be responsible for your own section.
- Assisting the Head Chef with all parts of service.
- Come up with ideas for the ever changing menu.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry