Private Housekeeper – Knightsbridge London
Our Client has a beautiful house based in Knightsbridge. We have been asked to find them a professional Housekeeper who can work to a high standard on a Saturday to Wednesday basis 10.00am- 19.00pm.
The ideal Private Housekeeper will have experience of working within Private Households, Luxury 5-star Hotels and or Super Yachts working to very high standards. The house is a modern property and you will be working in a small housekeeping team.
Hours of Work
- Saturday- Wednesday
- 10.00am- 19.00pm.
Salary + Benefits
- £30,000 per annum ( approx. £1,994 per month after tax)
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Great family to work for.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing top level cleaning, laundry and linen service;
- Sweeping, scrubbing, mopping and polishing floors;
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fittings;
- Tiding up rooms;
- Cleaning bathroom and toilet facilities (like wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers);
- Emptying and loading the dishwasher;
- Washing dishes and cleaning kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards;
- Washing windows as scheduled;
- Sorting dirty laundry, changing bed linen, loading and unloading the washing machine and tumble dryer;
- Ironing and pressing clothing and linen;
- Ensuring confidentiality and security of guest rooms.
- Ensuring the property is appropriately secured;
- You are required to adhere to the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, reliability and personal appearance at all times.
We are in a position to organise interviews immediately. Our client is looking for someone who can start as soon as possible!!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry