Director of Rooms – Exceptional 5 Star Hotel – Greater London
This is an amazing opportunity for a Rooms Division Manager to be a part of the senior management team of one of the most iconic Hotels within the UK. You will live and breathe all things Hospitality with strong leadership skills having worked in 4/5 Star Hotels throughout your career in high volume establishments.
Salary & Benefits:
- Exceptional Salary & Bonus Structure.
- Optional accommodation on site.
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
The perfect candidate will have experience in a Director of Rooms role previously of whom oversees Housekeeping, FOH, Maintenance and Security.
You will have experience in overseeing large projects/refurbs as this is on the horizon.
Having ran large teams within high volume hotels you will be a decision maker who has a keen eye for KPIs, ROI & Staff Retention.
As a Director of Rooms you will have a commercial edge who has longevity in each of your previous roles of 2/3 years+.
- Overseeing a team of 90 members with 4 HODs reporting into you.
- Reporting to the General Manager whilst being on the board of senior members.
- Oversee projects/refurbishments on the Hotels rooms.
- You will be completely coherent with all Heath & Safety regulations.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry