Pastry Junior Sous Chef – Luxury 5 Star Property – Nr. Reading - £32,000 Package
Our client is a Luxury 5 Star Property near Reading, Berkshire that is looking for a professional and hard-working Pastry Junior Sous Chef to work with their Brigade of highly skilled Chefs, within a state-of-the-art and self-sustaining kitchen. As a Pastry Junior Sous Chef, you will be working under their highly regarded Head Pastry Chef that strives to become fully self-sustaining with all its ingredients being locally sourced and grown in their Kitchen Garden as well as consistently cooking at a 2/3 Rosette Standard.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary of £28,000 + £3,000/£4,000 Service.
- A guaranteed work/life balance with no more than 50 hours per week.
- Live in Accommodation available.
- 4 weeks holiday.
- Pension Scheme.
You will have experience working in Luxury 4/5 Star Hotels and Restaurants that cook at a 2/3 Rosette standard.
The Ideal Pastry Junior Sous Chef will have experience leading the Pastry Section efficiently to ensure high quality food is produced every day.
You as a Pastry Junior Sous Chef will be very passionate and proud about self-sustainability and working with a farm-to-fork ethos with locally grown ingredients who wants to work in an already forward-thinking kitchen.
- As a Pastry Junior Sous Chef, you will be running your section whilst assisting the Head Pastry Chef.
- Working within a fully staffed kitchen with a Brigade of 25 whilst overseeing junior Pastry Chefs.
- Immaculate presentation at all times.
- To train new Chefs in the kitchen when it is required.
- Always maintain a consistent high standard of food.
Don’t miss out! Send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry