Equestrian Supervisor – Luxury 5 Star Hotel – Nr. Windsor - £23k+
An Idyllic 5-Star Hotel near Windsor that is focused on providing the best quality of service and experiences for all their guests along with providing sensational grounds with views to exceed expectations every time is looking for an experienced and passionate Equestrian Supervisor.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £23,000
- 4 weeks holiday
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee and team incentives
- Contributory Pension Scheme
The perfect Equestrian Supervisor will be focused on and passionate about the wellbeing of the horses and stables to provide guests with memorable experiences riding and being escorted on rides.
An ideal individual will have experience within a establishment with 5-Star expectations and have extensive knowledge of the tasks and cleanliness requirements of the horses and stables.
You will have a full Level 1, 2 & 3 BHS teaching qualifications.
This role would suit a focused and neat Equestrian Supervisor to ensure all the needs of the horses are met to ensure they are fit to ride along with being healthy and fit for guests and events in the day.
Organisational skills will be very desirable to be able to efficiently book appointments for guests throughout the day and liaise with the guests to know their preferred time and any needs they have.
- An Equestrian Supervisor must provide the very best care to the horses and ensure they are always in good health.
- Always maintain the stables and equipment at the required high standard.
- Be able to ride horses safely without assistance or supervision and to provide escort rides to guests.
- Equestrian Supervisors must have experience in teaching others and working with high end clientele.
- To Report to the Equestrian Manager and be able to take the place of the Equestrian Manager in the event of their absence.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry