Food & Beverage Manager – Luxury 5 Star Hotel
Our client is a beautiful luxury 5 star hotel offering their guests unparalleled services in stunning surroundings. This luxury boutique hotel is looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to oversee a number of unique dining options, throughout the estate along with in room dining.
- As the Food & Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for managing a professional team of Food & Beverage staff, ensuring that all guests’ requirements are met in an efficient and seamless manner.
- This role is a hands-on role and therefore we are looking for an individual with previous restaurant/Bar/lounge experience within a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel.
- Training of junior staff is critical, along with the ability to manage a busy department giving outstanding personalised service to the guests. This hotel is something very special.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £30,000 + Service Charge
- Optional Live-In accommodation available to assist with relocation.
- 4 weeks holiday
- Excellent pension Scheme
- Employee incentives & world class training
- A unique and dynamic work environment
We are looking for a professional manager ideally from a luxury hotel background. You will be an outstanding host, have a flair for service and have the ability to anticipate guests needs and requirements. The Successful Food & Beverage Manager will have both strong operational and financial management skills and thrive working in exclusive environments.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry