Pastry Junior Sous Chef – Luxury 5 Star Hotel Hampshire
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pastry Junior Sous Chef to join this amazing 5 star hotel. With a state of the art new kitchen, including all the latest equipment this is every pastry chefs’ dream. Working alongside a hugely talented Head Pastry Chef you will be responsible for creating stunning pastry work for 2 restaurants, afternoon teas and a small but exclusive banqueting department.
- You will be responsible for assisting in the leadership of a professional pastry team of 5 pastry chefs.
- As a Pastry Junior Sous Chef you will develop, create and deliver a variety of exciting new dishes, eye catching afternoon teas and be responsible for maintaining the standards to a 3 rosette level.
- Training of junior staff is critical, along with the ability to manage a busy section and come up with new and innovative menu ideas
The Pastry Junior Sous Chef will ideally come from a 2/3-rosette background. We are looking for a creative pastry chef, someone with a real passion for creating eye catching dishes and a pastry chef who wants to continually learn and develop.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £28,000 + Service Charge (approx £2k)
- Optional Live-In accommodation available
- 4 weeks holiday
- Excellent pension Scheme
- Employee incentives & world class training
- A client that champions a work life balance for all chefs.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry