Senior Pastry Chef de Partie – 4 Star Boutique Hotel – 2 Rosette – Bournemouth - £28k+
A luxury 4-star hotel with a 2-rosette restaurant in Bournemouth with a real emphasis on sourcing locally farmed food and produce are looking for an exceptional Senior Pastry Chef de Partie with the same vision as the hotel.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £26,000+ depending on experience plus £2,000 service plus overtime paid!
- 48hr contract
- 4 weeks holiday
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Pastry Chef that has worked in similar properties with experience in high standard food.
- Experience in running a team of pastry chefs is ideal.
- Menu development and ideas from previous roles in similar properties would be highly regarded by my client.
- You will be very quick on your feet
- Own transport necessary
- Overseeing the Pastry section and keeping to a high standard while reporting to the Head Pastry Chef.
- Using locally sourced produce in all aspects of your menu.
- Training of junior members is vital.
- Catering for up to 200 covers per service
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry