An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join this Iconic Luxury 5 Red Star Hotel based in the Windsor area. Reporting to the Sous Chef you will be responsible for your own section and making sure the standards of both food and cleanliness are impeccable.
- Maintaining Rosette standards that have been set.
- Ensure your stations standards are outstanding; including cleanliness and quality.
- You will help train junior staff such as Demi Chef de Parties and Commis.
- Monitoring the movements of your section and assistant the Head Chef with orders.
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Demi Chef de Partie that has previous experience within a Michelin Star or 3 Rosetted kitchen that is looking for a new and exciting role within one of the most iconic hotels within the UK. Similarly this role would also suit a Chef de Partie with previous track record of working in a 2 Rosetted kitchen who wants to step up in their career.
- The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for detail and very good organisational skills.
- Having a passion for food is mandatory, this will show when you are helping train the junior kitchen staff.
- Being highly motivated and a passion to exceed customers expectations is extremely desirable.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £25,000
- 4 weeks holiday
- Free car parking
- Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry