A luxurious hotel in the picturesque part of Windsor is looking for a Junior Sous Chef to join their rosette awarded kitchen team. You will be a vital part of this vibrant kitchen team and will be training junior staff daily while reporting to the Sous and Head Chef. high
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary £30,000
- 4 weeks holiday
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
- The ideal candidate will be at Senior Chef de Partie level within a 2/3 rosetted hotel with relevant cheffing qualifications.
- You will be an extremely passionate leader who is wanting to make the next step in their career.
- Having experience in ordering, food hygiene and health and safety regulations is desirable.
- Working within a brigade of 5 chefs
- Reporting to the Head chef, you will be a vital part of the brigade.
- Over 60 seats in the restaurant
- You will be responsible for your own section as well as training junior chefs.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry