An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sous Chef to join this Luxury 5 star hotel located in the Slough area. Reporting to the Executive Chef you will be responsible for ensuring the standards of the kitchen is maintained and the food is of an exceptional standard when leaving the kitchen. The ideal candidate will come from a 5 star background and be accustomed to working in busy kitchens.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
- Maintaining the Rosette standard that have been set and ensuring that all junior chefs are keeping up with the high standards.
- Keep on top of all junior chefs to make sure their sections are immaculate.
- Catering for up to 150 covers for private dining events.
- Reporting to the Executive chef, you will be part of a brigade of 8 chefs.
- You will be responsible for your own section whilst also overseeing others, ensuring all food leaving those sections are as immaculate as yours.
- Oversee the afternoon tea department
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Chef, who has worked in similar standard kitchen and is looking to make the next step in their career.
- The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of delivering the very best food and running a team of highly skilled chefs.
- You will have great energy with a clear passion for the industry.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry