Restaurant Manager – 5 Star Boutique Hotel – Scottish Highlands
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Restaurant Manager to join this incredibly luxurious boutique hotel based in the Scottish Highlands. Giving bespoke service to each client is what our client is all about and has been for several years.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary starting at £35,000 but will pay what needs for the right candidate.
- 3 months off per year, where you will have the opportunity to do Stage’s globally.
- After completion of your probation period, you will have the opportunity to several employee benefits
- Assistance with relocation
- 4 weeks holiday
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
- You will be responsible to meet the overall strategy for the hotel together with the Chef and other management team to ensure a thriving business operation.
- Maintaining 3 Rosette standards and ensuring all your staff will be working at this level too.
- Ensure each customer receives impeccable service.
- Implement rotas and schedules for the Restaurant.
- Training of junior staff is vital.
- Multiple private dining rooms.
- To develop an annual sales and marketing plan for the restaurant that is reviewed and monitored on a quarterly basis.
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Restaurant Manager that has previous experience within a 4/5 Star hotel and Rosetted/Michelin Starred restaurant that is looking for a new and exciting role within one of the most iconic properties within the UK.
- Great knowledge of food and wine is imperative
- A good idea of how a Restaurant/Hotel runs logistically and financially.
- Hands on Manager.
- You will have a confident, mature and calm approach.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry