Sous Chef – Michelin Star Restaurant – Maidenhead - £32k + £2,000 tips
An extremely rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sous Chef to join this Maidenhead based Luxury Iconic Informal Michelin Star restaurant. Reporting to the Head Chef you will be responsible for ensuring the standards of the kitchen is maintained and the food is of an exceptional standard when leaving the kitchen.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £32,000 + £2,000 tips
- 4 weeks holiday
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
- Maintaining the Michelin Star standards that have been set and ensuring that all junior chefs are keeping up with the high standards.
- Keep on top of all junior chefs to make sure their sections are immaculate.
- Catering for up to 1000 covers per week
- Reporting to the Head chef, you will be part of a brigade of 10 chefs being responsible for 8.
- You will be responsible for your own section whilst also overseeing others, ensuring all food leaving those sections are as immaculate as yours.
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Chef, who has worked in similar standard kitchen and is looking to make the next step in their career.
- The perfect candidate will have a proven track record of delivering the very best food and running a team of highly skilled chefs.
- You will have great energy with a clear passion for the industry.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry