Baker – Luxury 5 Red Star Hotel – Windsor - £26k
This critically acclaimed 5-star hotel based in Windsor which also has several other top-class accolades is looking for a Baker who has worked at a similar standard previously. Reporting to the highly respected Pastry Head Chef you will be responsible for ensuring all bakeries leaving the kitchen are impeccable.
- Produce the highest standard of bakeries.
- To be able to plan the day to day running of all the sections from the flour room effectively to meet the service by the department.
- Ensure the ordering of the stock is done efficiently.
- Organise and manage your section, ensuring both the cleanliness and the quality is of Five Star standard every single time.
- Catering for; Afternoon Tea, the Restaurants and Banqueting. In the banqueting there will be covers up to 300.
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Baker who has previous experience in a luxury 5-star hotel.
- The perfect candidate will have a keen eye for detail and very good organisational skills.
- You will have a proven track record of running the bakery section ensuring cleanliness and quality are second to none.
- Your passion for food, pastries particularly is apparent and is clearly shown within your work.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £25,000 plus service charge
- Optional live in available from £250 per month.
- 48-hour week.
- Following completion of the company's 3-month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry