Chef de Partie – near Clitheroe
A fantastic Multi-rosette property have partnered with Goldenkeys and are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their team. You will ideally either have a background of 4 to 5-star Hotels working as a Chef de Partie, or have proven experience at 1 AA or 2 AA Rosettes standards.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive basic Salary plus tips!
- 48 hours minimum contract
- 4 weeks holiday
- Staff discounts and benefits
- Career progression opportunities!
- Working within a Multi-Rosetted restaurant, you will be in charge of your own section and help overseeing the service of a fast-paced, high volume kitchen.
- Reporting to the Sous chef, you will be a vital part of the brigade.
- Implement fresh dishes from locally sourced food
- Work closely with the brigade and contribute to running a faultless service
- The perfect candidate will have a real passion for many different cuisines with experience in working in a high-volume restaurant/hotel.
- This role would suit an experienced and highly motivated Chef de Partie that has previous experience within 4/5 Star hotels and/or Rosetted kitchens that is looking for a new challenge.
- Ideally you will have a proven track record of catering at high standards for up to 60 to 100 covers at a time.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry