Sous Chef – Gastro Pub – Henley on Thames – up to £40,000
Do you want to work in a successful, fresh food led Gastro Pub with plans to expands? Then keep reading…
My client is looking for a passionate Sous Chef to run the pass in a small kitchen brigade of 3. You will have the opportunity to add daily specials and have a say in writing the menus.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £30,000 + generous cash tips of £30 per day on average + Card tips at the end of the month = circa £40,000 per annum
- Training courses
- WSET training as the pub has keen interest in wine
- Option to work 4 or 5 days per week
- 48 hour contract
- Pension Scheme
- The perfect Sous Chef will have experience in running a pass within a smaller kitchen brigade.
- You will be highly organised and competent working on your own.
- You will have worked as a Senior Chef De Partie/Junior Sous Chef or Sous Chef within a fresh food led environment is important.
- You will need your own transport due to the location.
- Working closely with the Chef Patron.
- Creating dishes for the daily specials.
- Catering for 40 covers in the restaurant 30 covers in the heated/covered outside terrace.
Don’t miss out send your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry