Chef de Partie Required High-End Restaurant With Top Head Chef
A Chef de Partie opportunity has become available within a high-end Restaurant with rooms, situated close to the town of High Wycombe. Our client offers probably the best cuisine in the area, using local produce, using foraging techniques, and produce from their own vegetable gardens.
The Head Chef has worked at the highest level throughout his career and will offer fantastic training and career development. The Head Chef brings a wealth of knowledge with him and has worked under some of the best Chefs. This would be an amazing opportunity to learn and gain further experience.
As Chef de Partie you will be responsible for running a section, daily mise en place and helping with service over lunch and dinner.
- £18,000 basic salary + Tronc £3,600 on average
- 3 Days Off Together
- Live In Accommodation (large room with an en-suite bathroom)
- Holiday Package
- To work closely with the Sous and Head Chef to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Assist with the Implementation of menus and dishes
- Mise en place within sections around the kitchen
- Ensure the highest levels of hygiene are maintained at all times
- Help maintain GP% and targets
- Maintaining a friendly and professional environment
Head Chef is looking for a Chef de Partie wanting to improve their skills and knowledge. We would like to speak to Chefs that are passionate about their work and looking to progress and develop.
If you are looking for a big move within your career, please forward your cv today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry