Sommelier – World renowned luxury 5 Star Hotel – Berkshire - £22.5k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sommelier to join this Luxury iconic 5 Star Hotel based in Berkshire. Our client is one of the UK's leading Hotels and a rare opportunity has become available to become the Sommelier. Reporting to the Head Sommelier you will be responsible for ensuring each and every service is delivered to the highest standard.
We are looking for a Sommelier who has a real passion for delivering the highest levels of wine service and creating a fantastic dining experience for the guests.
As Sommelier, you will be expected to assist the Head Sommelier with the wine and beverage service which includes: setting up and clearing down after each service. During service, the Sommelier will be responsible with serving wine to the highest of standards.
As a Sommelier you will be part of a team of 4, making sure guests are given the highest levels of service. Engaging with customers is essential therefore enjoyment in delivering the highest levels of service is vital.
As Sommelier you will need to assist the Head Sommellier with the Wine list and the cellar management.
- We are ideally looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in a fine dining restaurant or luxury hotel environment.
- The successful individual must have a “can do attitude,” be able to multi task and to work to strict guidelines.
- A level of flexibility to work schedule is required and we are looking for someone who is happy to be ready to help or arrange things at any time.
- WSET qualifications are desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £18,720 pa + Service charge £3600
- 4 weeks holiday
- 8 Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Following completion of the company's 3 month probationary period access to a range of company benefits and discounts
- Employee incentives
- Pension Scheme
We are in a position to organise interviews and work trials immediately so please email your CV to us today!
Goldenkeys Recruitment: is a leading recruitment company and consultancy providing quality and experienced staff in all disciplines to the hospitality industry